Timeline of the Canadian story
|This page is a work in progress
Information in this article may be incomplete and subject to change.
In the meantime, try your luck somewhere else.
Your call is important. Please hold.
- Search for the Scrolls of Cohesiveness leads posters to the North Pole. Thorvald of Lym uses the excuse of "asserting Union sovereignty" over the region to rejoin the story.
- Russia sends a submarine to plant a Canadian flag at the Pole while the Canadians aim to plant a Russian flag.
- Stylesrj sends Swedish prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt on a legally dubious tangent to plant a flag.
- The details are sketchy, but what transpires from here on in is a naval clusterfark.
- America declares war on Sweden in defence of Canada.
- Colonel Blake and a squadron-sized marine detachment are overpowered on the Swedish shore; America sues for peace.
- The Eastern Union begins mobilizing for the invasion of Canada.
Thread dies; conflict unresolved
December 2007-January 2008
- While in Germany, Thorvald and an MP officer are ambushed by Captain2.
- Captain2 threatens bodily harm on Thorvald for failure to conclude the situation in the previous thread.
- Thorvald rescued by CivGeneral.
- Marshal Brusilov mistakes FDR for Mulroney.
- Thorvald's doppelgängers, convinced Captain2 is responsible, begin mobilizing for invasion.
- Thorvald instructs Bjørn to permit the invasion, thereby denying the New Avatar Order-Combine alliance military support.
- Eastern Union invades Canada.
- Rudolph Krieger facilitates the capture of Parliament Hill by disabling John Baird's mouth.
- Union victory leads to the occupation of Canada.
- Captain2 learns he is under occupation.
- Captain2 begins plotting organized resistance to the Eastern Union.
- Captain2 bombs the Canadian-Union Friendship Centre, prompting debate amongst the junta.
- Captain2 storms Parliament and takes control of the government.
- Abduction of Union personnel prompts the junta to send Krieger undercover in a rescue operation.
- Krieger is abducted.
- Krieger attempts to open dialogue with Captain2.
Thread concludes; conflict unresolved
- Captain2 joins the Greater German Space Reich to exact revenge on the Eastern Union.
When thread concludes, the story will still not be resolved
- Captain2 leads a salient into Poland to divert the Union's attention.
- Krieger frees the hostages before leaving to participate in Part II.
- Captain2 flies to Moscow and proposes hand-to-hand combat to free Canada.
- Captain2 is killed by Ivan Drago.
- Captain2's funeral is held in Moscow.
- Eastern Union reduces number of troops deployed to Canada.
- Peter Gradunov galvanizes the masses against the Harper Majority.